Sunday, December 30, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 30 December 2012



It seems to me to BE nowhere near Enough
The LIGHT I can spread
And yet imagine if each one of us spread
All the LIGHT we have…

Endings are both wondrous and difficult. And they are impossible to contain. The way the End folds right into the BEginning is genius. Yet I sometimes find myself in that tiny bubble of air that is BEtween.

I think I understand this better Now.

I think it is something I taught myself was necessary a Very Long Time Ago.

And I don’t know that I have ever really stopped long enough to SEE it clearly… or see myself DOing it clearly.

This year has been [and still is BEing] remarkable. A bazillion tiny changes and some really HUGE ones. Deepening understandings across the entire spectrum that is Me.

Opening myself up and daring to step out, even just to stand alone, exposed, and uncertain.

Great leaps of what I would love to call faith but really they weren’t all that clear at the time. The sort of leaps where wings get built on the way off the cliff.  And mayBE the wings were only so-so until I learned to use them properly.

I have done my best this year to offer up all that I had and just Let Go.

I love you, Currie

No comments: