Monday, December 17, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 17 December 2012



Yes, YOU CAN
I know it
I am certain
BEcause YOU
Dear one
CAN DO Anything!!!

How nice it would BE to get tired of hearing these four words. Spoken with heart. With genuine kindness. With that certainty that underlines it emphatically.

For me, I heard it too rarely and did NOT hear it for long, long spells when I most needed someone to BElieve in me… as I did NOT. NOT one tiny speck of a bit.

Oftentimes there is a conversation ongoing in my head that is me arguing with someone, generally an “authority figure” composite, that what I am imagining and considering is indeed possible otherwise HOW could I BE imagining and considering it in the first place?!

There are other things said in response. Things I heard so often that, well, if I didn’t know better, I’d think WERE TRUTH.

In my heart I am committed to BElieving in. Dreams. People. Ideas. Forgiveness. Connection. Possibilities…

If it is YOU and YOUR DREAM, I’m there. Matters NOT one smidge if I think your idea is something I’d like. In fact, I BElieve regularly in things I don’t agree with. BEcause I BElieve in who BElieves and Dreams them.

I think that there is no better gift to give or receive than 

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

I love you, Currie

No comments: