Monday, December 24, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 24 December 2012



Always ALWAYS
Leave room to grow
To change
To open your heart wider
To let Life spin you on your axis
And twirl you like a dancer
It’s the entire point
After all…

Christmas is a good time to mark growth. It’s the same date every year. It has pretty much all the same players and acts to it.

What is different is ME. [or you. or him. or her. or them…mayBE even us]

Having spent this month in daily reflection www.becurrie.blogspot.com I have perhaps been more likely to compare and contrast and notice than other years.

And I have discovered a great many things which I never REALLY thought “out loud” about and so didn’t notice BEfore this year.

My comfort level with BEing alone. The silly little Christmas traditions I have [and love] and the way they each make me feel and smile and BE happier.

My memories. All the way back, to the ones I don’t remember except that somewhere there is a picture or something that I read or hear and suddenly there is a picture and a story in my head that reminds me that I DO this Christmas thing each year and always have…

My wish: the hope in my heart that those I love might know I love them, still. Always…

I love you, Currie

No comments: