Saturday, December 15, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 15 December 2012



Imagine if everyone
Coming to a potluck supper
Brought JOY
How delicious that would make
Everything.

Life is a curious adventure. At least that is what I think. Sometimes, trying oh so hard to BE the right way or DO the right thing or MAKE something work out or simply work well, I forget all about JOY and how no matter the amount, flavour, vegan-ness, or gluten-free-ness, just JOY itself is perfect.

There seems to BE a foodie trend here this morning!!!

I’ve been thinking a lot lately. Partly it is BEcause I have devoted the month of December to reflection. But that could sound like I am spending the entire month staring in the rear view mirror. [which, by the way, I no longer have!!!]

What I think is REALLY going on is that I am finding a deeper than I can ever remember feeling JOY in me FOR NO REASON AT ALL. I want to learn this feeling. I want to meander through it and see out its windows.

I want to taste it and listen to how it sounds like at once the gentlest breeze AND the howling wind and both are BEautimous.

I want to Bring JOY to Life. My own, yes. Of course. And…

To the larger Life within which I am living.

I love you, Currie

No comments: