Monday, October 1, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 1 October 2012


BE True Ó 2012 Currie Silver

Make time for who is important
In your Life
And who knows your importance
In their Life

A new month, the final quarter of 2012, 92 days to go in this Year of Much Change. Is it just me?! Is it just this year?! I don’t know. I am also NOT sure it matters all that much.

This has been a remarkable year in so many ways. The discoveries wrapped deep inside packages I’d never EVER considered opening. The unbridled JOY of LESS which has given me so much MORE than I dreamed.

Life inside Currie is good. It is the first time in 50 years that I have found the sweet refrain and harmony in my spirit.

Life for Currie is amazing. Up until this year I kept seeking something or someone OUTSIDE of me to “complete” the picture. I would NEVER EVER have BElieved that what I was looking for was Right Here inside of me, with and within me.

So much of what I have Let Go has been exactly what I needed to BE True. In the To Thine Own Self BE True fashion. It baffles me how something that looks so clear from HERE was nowhere in focus while I was THERE, where I was living my Life…

I love you, Currie

No comments: