Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 10 October 2012



Boldness is where to BEgin
Anything
Never is the opportunity greater
Than at the BEginning
Generosity is possible
Always
Even when it seems less likely
There’s anything worth giving

For some time I have been holding back and BEing conservative with money, presuming that only ca$h is wanted when I am asked to GIVE. I’m wrong of course. As we all are when we assume and presuppose things.

While I won’t pretend that it’s clear, simple, or anything LIKE easy to give what is NOT ca$h, I will say that I have discovered a deep well of Generosity inside of me. One that has nothing whatsoever to DO with what my bank account says about me.

Just the movement from one context to the other has been remarkable. How it allows me to see myself. How it shifts all of what fires on my insides. Amazing…

In my desire to help people who are living with cancer I am giving away my original art. Some I am just giving, gifting. The rest I am looking for ways to give so that there might BE actual ca$h to give. It might seem [even BE] silly, almost ridiculous, but this is what has made itself so clear to me recently.

And all things are eventually made clear, even to me…

I love you, Currie

No comments: