Friday, October 26, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 26 October 2012



Finding treasure is seeing BEyond
Past the What Is There
What Everyone Can SEE
To the deeper place
The heart of something
Or someone…

I am finding myself a bit much lately. In saying so I hope to Let Go enough of it to STOP TRYING to figure it out. To label this thing or that experience or the sum of this and that and the other “to blame” and “as cause for” what I am feeling or thinking or thinkingandfeeling.

Moods, a blue period, an unfamiliar stretch of road, all of these are automatically put in the I DON’T WANT column. Or at least the I don’t want TOO much or SO much of this. Yet what I am discovering is that hidden within each is ALWAYS and I DO mean ALWAYS a treasure, and oftentimes treasureS.

It’s hard to see it, and like the place where a tooth used to BE, it’s almost automatic to go where it is NOT or NOT NOW. This is when it is important to lean into the morass and its attendant muckiness.

Gratitude isn’t always about the rainbows and moonbeams. In fact, I don’t even know that is is OFTEN about them. Instead, I find Gratitude to BE a bit of a boost, a secret ingredient that makes Life LIFE

I love you, Currie

No comments: