Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 3 October 2012



Lean into your dream
Get close enough to taste its sweetness
Fly free from your mooring
Soar and look at Life from a new perspective
Create everyday
Like it is just what you DO and how you roll

Learning is indeed my heart. It is what I love and what fills me with JOY and Wonder. I’ve no desire to ever “know it all” or BE an expert. I cherish the NOT knowing and the discoveries that it allows in. Perfect is NOT a word that fits me; and I pray it NEVER EVER WILL.

I’ve been thinking a lot lately, without brain cramping or deepening the 11 BEtween my eyebrows. I have been imagining, clarifying, and almost painting with my thinker. It is extraordinary what happens with this freedom. What reveals itself even if I don’t really SEE it BEcause at some level I think I already take it for granted, assume it IS.

Sometimes, when I am BEginning something new, when I need to find a container for an escapade, I just grab what’s at hand, what I already have. In time this whatever-it-is either adapts or I adapt it in some fashion. I have learned that this process NEVER lets me down. It finds me at my creative centre and sends me soaring even higher.

I love you, Currie

No comments: