Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 23 October 2012



Everything has a process
Even if I don’t know what that is
And more often than NOT
I won’t know the whole process
Until after
MayBE
So trusting it is essential.

Life happens and oftentimes it challenges me way BEyond what I think I can handle. I have to trust a LOT. I have to trust that I am trusting. I have to BE honest and forthright and NOT pretty things up or dumb them down.

Sheesh!!!

I was actually less patient when I was younger. I was so impatient I would mess something up just so I didn’t have to “wait and see” what happened. [I DO NOT say this with pride]

Lately I have been navigating an internal low pressure system. I have been at the effect of people, places, and things over which the only control I have had was my attitude and I kind let that go, too. I know that this will pass, that all things DO come to pass, and I am certain there will BE rich and meaningful lessons from this.

And yet…

Right Now I am sick of trusting the process, sick of the whole notion that I must trust processes. I’m missing my upbeat and far more mellow self.

This is exactly why processes require me to trust them…

I love you, Currie

No comments: