Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 9 October 2012



When you know what is
Enough
You will have all the
Hope
You could ever need
And inside of that you will know
Peace.

Gratitude is something I call “my practise” BEcause it will NEVER BEcome a skill or capability I can have Enough of, needing no more.  Although that might rain on a parade or two I’ve imagined, I am content to keep “practising” this for the long term. And BEyond that.

And yet there are so many other aspects of BEing alive that I have long had enough of, that I’ve only refilled and hung onto for “a rainy day.” Discovering the space that lives BEtween Enough and TOO Much is the dance of my Life.

I am having a strange sort of awareness lately around the Enoughness of things. It would seem I always go automatically to refill what is empty. To assume I will need “more” when something is running low. What is curious is to BE daring enough to set aside my assumption, to dig deeper, into my BElief, and to look at whatever I find there without averting my eyes.

It is a more hopeful way for me to live trusting in Enough. To look BEhind and Ahead and know there has always BEEN and will always BE Enough. More than Enough.

I love you, Currie

No comments: