Thursday, August 9, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 9 August 2012

BE Nurturing Ó2012 Currie Silver

Take the time
Make it
To BE someone who
Encourages
Even inspires
Something [or someone]
To flourish

It was sort of strange in a familiar way to look up Nurturing and discover that in fact it means:

1) to encourage somebody or something to grow, develop, flourish, thrive, and be successful; 2)to give tender care and protection to a young child, animal, or plant, and helping it to grow and develop; 3)to keep a feeling in the mind for a long time, allowing it to grow or deepen.

Which is perhaps WHY, without knowing it, I chose Nurturing for Part 1 of Plan BE. BEcause Plan BE is all about How We BE & BEcome Who We Want To BE & BEcome.

As I often DO, I am coming at things from several directions at once, and often the fact that I AM is NOT something I am completely conscious of. [or even AT ALL]

BE Nurturing is more an attitude and intention than a task with specific steps to follow to thus BE it. It is how I like to look at the myriad opportunities a day presents me with.

Can I give someone encouragement?
Can I BE more tender and kind?
Can I feel more thus let feelings deepen in me?

I love you, Currie

No comments: