Sunday, August 5, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 5 August 2012

BE Generous Ó2012 Currie Silver

Even when [you are sure] it doesn’t matter
Or seem to BE noticed
BE Generous.

I’ve been busy in my brain lately. I want something “more” that is actually “less” but I canNOT seem to find the way through the Maze of Incompletion that is my World at the moment. Many of my connections, despite my sincere and earnest intention to strengthen them, are frayed and feeling far BEyond my grasp.

Sometimes, when I wake especially early, like I did today, I think it’s so I can BE Still and Listen. And yet there seems only to BE noise and static, and the things I visualise turn into blurry pixel-ish images. There is a sort of form but nothing I can decipher completely.

I had so different a Life with those I love in mind when I moved East in 2009. I eventually Let Go of “making it happen,” forcing it to fit my frame. I learned to bend with the wind, to BE like the Willow tree I so admire. Yet here I find myself, far oftener than just once in a while, sure that I have been TOO Generous, too quick to accept less by calling it enough.

MayBE that isn’t even close to what BE Generous means. I don’t know…

I love you, Currie

No comments: