Saturday, August 18, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 18 August 2012

 BE Unconditional Ó2012 Currie Silver

                                       
Relax your brain
Loosen your grip
Allow your feelings.
BEing Unconditional
CAN BE
That simple.

I’m BEcoming more of an unconditional sort of person. I don’t know what specifically is encouraging this, but I DO know that Life, mine anyway, is far better lived without all the stuffiness and pinch of conditions. Still, it’s a difficult path to walk. “Everyone else is/does…” is often the louder voice that pulls me into a sort of complacent puddle of BEing. Still, I am learning to lean toward unconditionality.

As someone who grew up around people with strong opinions they weren’t ever afraid to express, I was NOT encouraged to Think For Myself. Any of my veering this way or that was challenged and required me to explain and defend myself. I never liked DOing that, something I Now understand and have deep tenderness toward my younger self about, but it DID INDEED mark me for Life.

For me, BEing Unconditional is a gentler path, one I am finding deep Gratitude for having chosen, even if I was late coming to it. BEing Unconditional allows love to flow in and out more easily. I don’t need to let differences stand in its Light, nor DO I need to let similarities try to contain me ever again.

I love you, Currie

No comments: