Friday, August 10, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 10 August 2012

BE Simple Ó2012 Currie Silver

BE Simple BEcause you CAN BE
BEcause it may seem complicated
Yet it’s NOT
BE Simple BEcause Life is short
And Simple travels light

I’ve long wished to BE a simpler version of myself. And I have blamed people, places, things, and circumstances for NOT BEing able to BE Simple, or even simpler. NOT a good plan… [in case you were wondering]

In the past 4 months I have discovered a Simpler Currie who is fully formed and ready to roll. Letting Go of my 4-wheeled transportation has, practically in one stroke, carved out a simpler way of BEing that really couldn’t BE easier to incorporate.

One thing that really made me complicated was my openness to other interpretations. Or mayBE it was my unwillingness to commit. Call it what I will, I am Now living and BEing Simpler than I could ever have imagined DOing and BEing.

When I have confusion Now, I am quicker to resolve it. Oftentimes it requires nothing more complicated than saying “NO.” And this is, by the way, NO to myself. Turns out I was the complicated stick-in-the-mud all along!!!

And I have learned to ask for help, though I still don’t like it all that much. But when I DO I show up clearer, more myself.

I love you, Currie

No comments: