Sunday, August 12, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 12 August 2012


BE Remarkable Ó2012 Currie Silver

BEing a Remarkable person
It’s right within your reach
If only you will see
That you already ARE
Truly and deeply
REMARKABLE at BEing YOU!

What does Remarkable mean?! Does it mean fancy-shmancy with initials following your name? Is it awarded, earned, progressed toward in a certain way?!

Some, perhaps many MORE than just some, BElieve there is a WAY to BE a Remarkable person. I suppose they have a point, and I don’t mean to argue, yet more and more I am discovering that BEing Remarkable is actually very ordinary and everyday.

The moments of conversation, acknowledgement, and connection that can occur at a bus stop… are these less than REMARKABLE BEcause they are so ordinary?

The flash of insight when DOing something like washing dishes or brushing your teeth… aren’t these extraordinary, amazing, and, oh, REMARKABLE, too?

I BElieve in Remarkable People and I meet them, write with them in my heart and mind, and am filled full and overflowing with Gratitude for them. Each. And. Every. Day. Of. My. Ordinary. Life…

I BElieve that each of us is Remarkable, same as we are unrepeatable, unique, and quite extraordinarily suited to BEing Who We Are.

I BElieve that the most seemingly dull and ordinary are truly the most Remarkable ever imaginable.

I love you, Currie

No comments: