Saturday, August 11, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 11 August 2012

BE Focused Ó2012 Currie Silver


SEE it, whatever it is YOU want
See it with the same clarity
Hindsight offers
And let nothing
And no ONE
Dissuade you

BEing Focused has some connotations that are NOT so positive. Like BEing compulsive and obsessive, holding on for dear Life when the wiser thing is to Let Go, and living in significant denial despite things BEing crystal clear. And I admit, those are sorts and types of Focus I’ve held, and likely will hold to again. [and again…]

On NOT the but an OTHER hand, BEing Focused has been the singular most essential piece to every single good thing that I have ever managed to attain in Life. BEing able to SEE what it is, to truly envision it, and to continuously and definitively move toward it, even when standing still, BEing FOCUSED has been my “golden” key.

And I don’t think for one second it’s NOT the same for others, though I really don’t KNOW how it plays anywhere but HERE, in ME and My Life.

At many times, oh, so too many I am sad to say, BEing Focused has also led me far afield and off on tangents. These are examples of focus-gone-bad, yet even those experiences have been hugely beneficial and of significant and great value…

I love you, Currie

No comments: