Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 21 August 2012


BE Magical Ó2012 Currie Silver

BE dreamlike
Astonishing
Like a faerie
Lighting
Then gone
Leaving BEhind
What is truly YOU

I’ve long thought that Life itself is the greatest magic. However it all comes into BEing, no matter what one’s BEliefs about Life, has to BE Magical.

How is it that I can daily BEgin here, in the dark of the last slivers of nighttime, allowing my thoughtsandfeelings to tumble out of my brain through my fingertips without even having a clue what it is I am going to say???

How is it then that it will find its way to YOU, whenever it DOES, and if you read it, HOW, I ask again, is that NOT Magical?!

There are some in my Life & World who think ME too solitary, and so I may BE by their standards, yet for ME, by MINE, I am rich in loving friendships, deeply and truly connected, and blessed extraordinarily by this simple daily practise. I can never really know who reads me or when or how these words on my screen meet their eyes, I can only know that I send them out there, on BEyond where I sit, where I write, where I magically find words to share…

It is nothing short of MAGICAL how this process happens… YES?!??

I love you, Currie

No comments: