Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 22 August 2012


BE Brilliant Ó2012 Currie Silver
  Shine
  Dance
  Shimmer
  Glow
  BE
   Brilliant

BEing Brilliant isn’t really that hard. MayBE I’m wrong, but really, I don’t think it’s quite such the challenge I often turn it into. BEing Brilliant simply means that I [or you or anyone I suppose] find out what lights me [or you or anyone I suppose] up and makes my [or your or anyone’s I suppose] spirit soar and then DO THAT.

BEing Brilliant is daring to walk in the pouring down rain, through puddles, letting yourself absorb the rain and all of its juiciness.

BEing Brilliant is leaping and taking the risk that this might all fall apart or blow up in your face.

BEing Brilliant is reaching out and helping someone who doesn’t know how to ask for help. [or doesn’t want to appear needy]

BEing Brilliant is letting someone help, mayBE just BEcause sometimes it’s far sweeter for two than just one.

BEing Brilliant is imagining what it is you most want in all the World and then boldly saying so. [even if someone or several of them laugh in your sweet little face]

BEing Brilliant is how things went from how they were to how they are. [and if that’s NOT working for you, it’s okay for you to turn it back round…]

I love you, Currie

No comments: