Thursday, August 23, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 23 August 2012




 BE Authentic Ó2012 Currie Silver

Really, the REAL you [and me]
Original, unrepeatable, unlike anyone else
Is all we could ever Hope to BE

Authenticity is a remarkable thing. Sometimes, when we get right down to the is-ness of it all, we suddenly recognise that it is easier to BE Authentic than to BE any of the myriad ways and whos we’re busy trying to BE.

Odd, isn’t it?! We spend so much of our Life trying to achieve this thing, get to that point, reach our goals, and, especially when we are very young, get older [yet NOT so much grow up] that it is a shock to the system when we come to the place of truly understanding Authenticity… Ours.

For me, I have been learning who I really am, the Authentic Currie, only in the past few years. [way too late, yet better than never reaching out for it at all]

I am grateful I CAN BE and even embrace BEing Who and What and How and Where and even Why I am. I can’t really know WHEN I am, yet if I am authentically and completely ME, the WHEN doesn’t really matter anymore.

Trying to find my fit, my place wasn’t Authentic. BEcoming and daring to BE ME is the Journey of my Life.

I love you, Currie

No comments: