Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 7 August 2012

BE Light Ó2012 Currie Silver

BE Light and your Life is a gentler Journey.
BE Light and trust things to come into BEing in their own way and time.
BE Light and give Life the space to bloom.
BE Light and take things as they come.
BE Light and loosen your grip on HOW.
BE Light and find the path that is there just for you.
BE Light and live with a heart that has wings.
BE Light and take a risk.
BE Light and then BE Lighter still.
BE Light and Learn how to Let Go.
BE Light and discover your Light.

Oh how VERY MANY times have I been told to “lighten up.”  MayBE this isn’t just an admonishment that I’ve received. Still, it feels a bit weird as I think on it this early morning. Sort of like grabbing a kid roughly and telling him or her to “play nice.”

It’s strange how often I recall that phrase BEing levelled at me in anger and loudly.

MayBE I am living too much in my head again…

I am grateful, actually, that I am able to look at this slice of My Life with some humour and grace. To see how much what I point out is exactly what I, too, have done, in my way…

I love you, Currie

No comments: