Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 15 August 2012

BE Curious Ó2012 Currie Silver


BE Curious and Life can
Always and forever
Amaze you
Surprise you
And make your heart smile.

I am Curiosity’s biggest fan. Or at least I am one of its biggest fans. I seem always to want to learn and find out and see What Happens If… I never EVER get bored, even when I am standing at the bus stop, my wee cart loaded with groceries, and no tunes or book to listen to. I observe and watch and listen and oh the things I see!!! Hear!!! Notice!!! Discover!!!

Yesterday as I returned from that very same scenario I was greeted by 3 little smiling faces. The 3 kids in the front house had just come home from their swimming lesson, and they practically did somersaults greeting me home. That just makes my day. Now I understand how Gracie feels when she sees a friend or makes a new one on our Adventures. [although I will say I don’t go down and roll belly up for anyone!!!]

Some people, and I can say, YES!! I have been one at times, find kids and their chatter and questions tiresome. Hurry-Hurry-Get-This-Done-Mustn’t-BE-Late-Come-On!!! Yesterday I was treated to 3 long and lovely stories about NOT BEing afraid, learning to float, and more. Wouldn’t have missed it!!!

I love you, Currie

No comments: