Thursday, August 30, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 30 August 2012

BEyond Ó 2012 Currie Silver



The places I’ve gone
BEyond
Anywhere I had imagined
Weren’t merely wondrous…
They were impossible to
Contain in these words I know.

This Journey into the possibilities of Plan BE… BEyond words. I don’t for one minute imagine this would BE true for anyone else. I only celebrate its JOY for me.

These remaining days of August, I have debated and ultimately decided that I would examine closely some of the BE-BEginning words I use, love, and would like to illustrate. Which brings me to ~


It both was and was NOT an enlightening journey into the Encarta Dictionary. Initially the only use of this delicious word was as a preposition or even a “prepositionadverb” [NOT to put too fine a point on the realisation that Encarta might also make up words ;~D]…

Then, down at about 6 & 7 in the definitions was how I most often use and definitely think of this word. As a noun. As someplace or somewhere that is both known and “BEyond” knowing.

What I love about this word, BEyond, is how it feels, what it evokes when I read, write, or speak it. MayBE I am unforgivably odd, yet I DO love words. Especially those words that have the power to make my thoughtsandfeelings dance.

I love you, Currie

No comments: