Monday, August 20, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 20 August 2012


BE Wonder-FULL Ó2012 Currie Silver

BE open to Wonder
Letting it pour into you
So it can fill you
Full and overflowing

Wonder is a far more complex word than I’ve given it credit for. Sure, I use it in its myriad ways and forms. And I could probably come up with at least 5 synonyms. Still, taking the time this morning to actually look it up and take stock of all its possible interpretations according to Encarta Dictionary: English (North America) I found out some things I didn’t already know.

For instance that the first definition of the noun, Wonder, is Amazed Admiration. What a tasty mouthful, eh?!

And the adjective, Wonder, is defined as Extraordinarily Good. [how often DO YOU hear those two words walking hand-in-hand and side-by-side?!]

As far as my intentions for Plan BE, I am nearly turned inside out and upside down 20 BE’s into it. It started out as a course, well, that at least was my intention a year ago, when I first dreamt it up. Now I think it much more of a Living Thing. A shared and collected sort of thing.

I am grateful I don’t NEED TO KNOW or even HAVE the correct container for Plan BE. I can simply allow it to dance round about me. 

Wonder-FULLY

I love you, Currie

No comments: