Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 14 August 2012

BE Open Ó2012 Currie Silver

Listen, Look, Take Your Time
Each moment and every Now is new
Similar, mayBE, and connected
Yet utterly and completely NEW
BE Open to its possibilities and wonders.

Ever feel like you’ve “wasted” an hour, a day?! What happened? Did you really use it up without Purpose, Intention, or BEing Present?

Whether you answered in the affirmative or the negative, I’m guessing that were you to really sift through that “wasted” time you’d find something you didn’t see quite clearly, at first look.

I think this capacity of BEing Human is one of my favourites. When I am OPEN to possibility, when I know there is ALWAYS wonder, even the worst times, the most difficult experiences, and those things I simply NEVER EVER AGAIN want to think on are utterly transformed.

Amazing what OPENNESS can DO…

BEing Open hasn’t been something I’ve sought to BE, overall. In fact, for a Very [probably too] Long Time I just wanted to nail things down, set them straight, and get it “right.” However, over the past year I have started shedding old definitions, releasing what I KNEW TO BE TRUE, and letting myself BE surprised by Life. By Myself. By YOU. And by Them, yes, Them, too…

Openness makes the impossible laugh, lovingly. Gently. Easily. Deeply.

I love you, Currie

No comments: