Sunday, August 26, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 26 August 2012


BE Imaginative Ó2012 Currie Silver


Think BEyond what you know
Reach deeper
Dare boldly
Leap trusting
There will BE somewhere
Soft
Or your wings will let you
Soar

Imagination is one of the greatest gifts we get in our Life. MayBE, too, it is our most essential skill.

Imagine for a moment that…

How often DO you lean in closer, listen closely, and joyously anticipate what comes next?!

While BEing Imaginative, having fresh ideas, and seeing what is NOT [yet] are key ingredients for a healthy Life, there is another path I think I have overlooked all too often.

When I am feeling stuck and bogged-down by something, I think I can DO nothing more than BE there until I am NOT, anymore. I accept this is what is so and acceptance is a grand skill, posture, and attitude to encourage.

However, when I put BEing Imaginative into the equation, when I dare look BEyond this predicament and situation, something extraordinary happens. Every. Single. Time.

Imagination is like electricity. It can run lights and it can seem to make things come alive. It allows connections that once weren’t even considered, much less considered possible. To BE Imaginative, in the spirit of Plan BE, means to BE like a fish who can live in or out of water…

Really.

I love you, Currie

No comments: