Monday, July 9, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 9 July 2012

Carry On. Grow. Look Within. Ó2012 Currie Silver

Carry On. Just DO the best you can.
Grow. Lean into the feeling.
Trust this process. No Matter What.
Really. You know it works. YES!
Look Within. Find your heart’s song.

I am laughing at the way I have come up with these 3’s whilst at the same time feeling good deep inside. I was clearly in a different space when I made this list, which may BE why I am laughing Now as I notice feelings that are what I call “good.”

Sometimes Life just gives a pop quiz. All at once all that has been learned and uncovered and realised is brought to the brink. It’s TIME. Time to show what has shifted. What IS Right Now in shift.

I’ve never liked pop quizzes or sprints, but when I am on the other side of them I know far more than I imagined. Life, for me, has been pop quizzing and sprinting a LOT through the past several years. I sit here, Now, 5, 3, 1 year, even 7 months later and I am, in many ways utterly stunned, mostly ALL in DeLIGHTful ways. Mostly…

Okay… Many?!

I haven’t loved every minute, and I’ve often felt I was in the wrong class, but still I love my Life.

I love you, Currie

No comments: