Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 24 July 2012



Make Each Morning An Adventure Ó2012 Currie Silver

Make it matter
Make it count
Make it clear
If only to yourself
That Life, YOUR LIFE
Is YOUR glorious Adventure.

When I wrote this, I was picking out one part of something I wrote over a year ago, at a time when I was trying to nail down the breeze that seemed to flow through my Life, leaving me standing taller and stronger. Sometimes that’s the only way I learn anything, live it in reverse and see where I got it “right.”

When I woke at 3:45 today, I went back to bed and visualised, something I’ve been making an effort to DO for a few minutes each day. It’s amazing how well it works for adjusting the bent of my thinking generally.

Once again, as happened just yesterday when I writing my weekly post for, A Year With Myself & Other Characters, I saw right in front of me, clear as anything, something I’d completely let fall through the cracks of memory and Life rolling onward.

While this revisitation to a time on BEyond terrifying in my Life seems to make NO SENSE, I am clear that it is clearing the fog that I have let envelope me over the past couple of decades.

A glorious Adventure indeed!!!

I love you, Currie

No comments: