Friday, July 13, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 13 July 2012

 BE Kind. BE Gracious. BE Grateful. Ó2012 Currie Silver  


Why is it the simplest things
The things we all learned
[though, mayBE that is an assumption on my part?!]
Are the things so infrequently practised?!

BE Kind seems such a simple principle, premise, or even an intent. Why then are we in such a hurry and so oblivious to others that we simply are indifferent?! Kindness isn’t such a BIG deal. But it seems to have BEcome one thing too much for people, generally, to practise.

I realise this may BE me sharing TMI at the end of a week which has drained me, utterly, and on a morning after another waking at 2-ish A.M. and BEing wound too tight to fall back asleep until, well, I don’t know, but I know I then slept until well past 7.

BE Gracious. It’s another thing that doesn’t take much, yet it seems to take too much for so many that I wonder [oftener than I’d prefer anyone really know] where graciousness got lost in the shuffle.

BE Grateful. Well, this is NOT so lost in the weeds, I’ll admit, but that is often a part of one’s day or Life that is reserved for quiet and privacy. I get that, but I also think it can have its voice…

I love you, Currie

No comments: