Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 10 July 2012

Evolve. Laugh. Wonder. Ó2012 Currie Silver


Evolve.
Allow Life to Happen.
Laugh.
Controlling Life is only illusion.
Wonder.
Reflect on what has been learned.
Repeat.

I am grateful for laughter. It is so helpful when I start in on myself, thinking I know HOW-TO change the Past. It even helps sleep to return, when my busy brain has woken me well on into the night, insisting I CAN change things if only I will look at them more closely.

I often forget that Life only goes forward. Actually, I am NOT entirely sure if I am moving toward it or it is moving on BEhind Me. I don’t suppose it matters. It’s just Life BEing Life and Me BEing Me.

There was LOTS of fun yesterday, with the campers, with making under the sea Worlds. I so enJOY teaching, but what I realised walking home was that I enJOY preparing even more. I did a LOT of prep for these two mornings. Far more than I am BEing paid for, but I am NOT complaining, just saying…

I wonder often if I will ever “arrive” and “grow up” and reach some sort of place of certainty, where I am sure of myself and things. I look at others who seem to happily inhabit someplace like that. I think…

I love you, Currie

No comments: