Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 3 July 2012


Live With Intention Ó2012 Currie Silver

Live With Intention
With focus
With heart
With lovingkindness
Choose to BE awake
Make YOUR Difference
While you’re HERE
DO It Now… On Purpose.

Talking with a friend yesterday, I BEcame aware of something that I’d seen but NOT really noticed. I have a HUGE sense of purposeful accomplishment at this halfway point of 2012. It might BE a whole lot of silly stuff, but for me, it is astounding, and almost too much to take in.

Still…

I am grateful for CHOOSING to live in new ways, to let old ways go, and to have a very keen sense of BEing Present and having both my feet standing firmly in Right Now.

It’s a LOT, actually, when I really take the long pause-worthy look backward. Who would’ve ever imagined that such simple things done daily one day at a time could add up to such a feeling of awakeness?! I used to think accomplishment had to BE more sink your teeth into to BE worthy of calling true Accomplishment. And yet again I am grateful for my wrongthinking.

I suppose all of this can BE traced back to this simple principle: Live With Intention. It’s the soil I planted 2012 in, and it’s what I am nourishing it with each day.

I love you, Currie

No comments: