Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 11 July 2012




Trust The Journey. Ó2012 Currie Silver        


Trust the Journey
Take Life as it flies by
Spread a blanket
Watch it all unfold
EnJOY this Time
Trust the Journey

I’ve NOT been really good at following my own counsel. I have, in fact, tried so many ways [and, I am still looking for MORE] to change the Past, reorganise the Present, and predict accurately the Future.

A long, looooooong way from trusting, eh?!

Somedays are like that, Mom. Thanks Timmy. I’d forgotten. Oh yes, the wisdom of babes speaks to me.

Trusting the Journey is living in Acceptance and having an openness that is BEyond just Willingness. It is a readiness to LET LIFE BE. Just BE Here. Right Now.

Long ago I was told to Let Go and I hadn’t the first clue HOW-TO DO that. [Envision releasing a balloon, I was advised.] How is it that I am still forgetting that holding onto what’s over, done, complete, and In The Past is a fool’s errand??!!

If I simply Trust, I’ve no investment in a way or an outcome. If I Trust, I Just Know that All is as it’s meant to BE. And clearly this SEEMS so much easier, kinder, and gentler. To ME. Why, then, so much resistance and negotiating??!! What has that EVER really accomplished??!!

I love you, Currie

No comments: