Sunday, July 22, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 22 July 2012



Unfold Effortlessly Ó2012 Currie Silver

Let Life
Let this day
Let it all
Unfold Effortlessly
It’s fine
Really.

The concept of Effortless Unfolding is relatively new on my horizon. I have always thought I must have such an exact plan and that things need to happen in a certain way, with a certain order. How nice to discover yet another wrong-headed and inside out notion that can BE Let Go.

Effortless eliminates comparison. I KNOW this. I have proven it to myself again and again and yes, again… What I DO, what I BRING to whatever it is, it is MINE and MINE ALONE. I may BE inspired or influenced by other people or circumstances, but my “gift” is NOT the same as anyone else’s. So comparing and judging, these are unnecessary. [still, I DO it and I catch myself at it nearly every day]

Recently I’ve BEgun participating in wider circles, wider than those I have participated in BEfore. I’ve imagined that I needed to BE this much “more” or “better” BEfore I could “play” this way. I am so grateful I was wrong. Each time I “play” outside my carefully drawn lines I discover a little more of the magic in effortlessness.

I don’t need to BE something first, I just need to BE ME, Now…

I love you, Currie

No comments: