Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 25 July 2012


Discover The Wonders Within You Ó2012 Currie Silver 


Discover
That is all you need DO
Turn things over
Gently poke about and explore
The Wonders are there. Yes. They ARE.

I often think that what I write can seem arrogant and superior. I seem to over-use words like Wonder and Amazing. I seem to BE a bit ultra-positive. Like Pollyanna on steroids.

On the other hand…

Having been very Eeyore-ish for a Very Too Long Time, I suppose this is just what happens when I turn toward Hope and make it my habit to look with Gratitude.

These are the thoughts that woke me about 2 this morning. Shook me wide awake from a deep sleep. I was pointing and jeering and calling myself names. I was NOT BEing kind. I was saying things to ME that I wouldn’t even THINK TO SAY to you. How is it that I let myself DO this unloving unkindness to ME when I know its capacity to DO damage?!

I am grateful for those who write and share their inner workings and wee hours of morning epiphanies. For their Courage to stand in the Light where I can SEE their un-wondrousness, or at least what they CALL whatever it is.

I am deeply grateful that Life isn’t just all about ME.

I love you, Currie

No comments: