Monday, July 23, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 23 July 2012

It’s Always Right Now Ó2012 Currie Silver

Easy to fool
Tending to forget
Sometimes…
That Now, Right Now is
All Anyone EVER REALLY Has
Including ME.

I don’t know this to BE true for anyone else, but I surely have spent a gigunda chunk of Life rewriting the past and scripting a future that has no basis in reality. I’m just saying…

I am grateful, though, that I really KNOW this to BE true. Right Now is ALWAYS “it” for Me. And even many Right Nows well-lived does NOT guarantee anything nor does it change what has been.

Sorry, sort of gloomy for a Monday morning…

So, moving on. Today is my 3-year anniversary of living in Florida. Sure am glad it is Right Now and NOT Back Then when I was so exhausted, felt so uprooted, and had so much Crazy living in BEtween my ears.

Today is also my second full week of Summer Holiday. When I medically retired I stopped allowing myself to really enJOY weekends, holidays, or seasons. Don’t know WHY I felt all I deserved was day-in and day-out same same same, but there you go. It’s Always Right Now works to dispel that backward glance.

I am thoroughly amazed at how this holiday is unfolding itself, how fascinating it is showing up!!!

I love you, Currie

No comments: