Sunday, July 8, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 8 July 2012

Forgive. Pause. BEgin Again. Ó2012 Currie Silver

            

Forgive
Even if and especially when it seems most impossible
Pause
Always, ALWAYS, to give yourself the time to absorb and adjust
BEgin Again
BEcause Life is short and Love is ALWAYS possible.

I’ve been one of those people who thought holding onto grudges and resentments was the “better” and even the “more mature” way. It’s no wonder, really, when I stop and look at where and how I learned that “way” of BEing in the World.

Still…

One of the things I never learned HOW-TO-DO was take a Pause, a purposeful Pause, BEtween the forgiving and BEgin Again parts. I just shoved myself on and somehow this was the really NOT smart part. It’s a practise that has left me permanently stuck in a kind of reverse gear.

When TIME is taken to truly Pause, to let the thoughtsandfeelings find their feet, their legs, again, there is always space for that BEginning, and a sort of vortex that comes and moves things along and into place.

I suppose some of this comes of swallowing so too much at a time in my Life when I felt most alone, a time which I felt was “my fault” and my DOing. Yet mayBE I am just slower than I’d like to BE…

I love you, Currie

No comments: