Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 17 July 2012

Sing. Dance. Soar. Ó2012 Currie Silver


It’s easy…
Open your heart
Sing THAT song
Dance THAT dance
Soar as only YOU CAN!

Sometimes I dance without music. I bet you DO, too! Sometimes I even sing without a song. Yeah, I know, you, too?!!! This is BEcause at the heart of us ALL there is always song, dance, and the possibility for SOARING.

Summers, growing up, I spent near and ON the water. Among others. In places where everyone sang and danced and yes, soared. I have my sweetest and most treasured memories there. Sometimes the body of water was the ocean, others a lake, rivers, and the winding wondrous paths called portages that linked them to one another.

All I ever need DO, Now, is close my eyes and remember. These are memories that never seem to fade or BE forgotten. I am NOT the same Me I am Now, and yet I am. It’s curious. You know, the way you hear certain songs and immediately have a sensation explosion?!!  Yes. I thought so!! [I love that I make sense to you!!]

Now, at this stage of my Life, I live year-round by the sea. And this gentle body of water has given me a new song, another dance, and oh so VERY MANY opportunities to SOAR!!!

I love you, Currie

No comments: