Sunday, July 15, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 15 July 2012

BE First. BE Last. BE Enough. Ó2012 Currie Silver

Although it might seem contradictory
BEing First AND BEing Last
It isn’t [you knew that already]
BE Enough, though, much simpler.
Yes?!

Most of the conflict I experience in my Life is self-created and self-perpetuated. I suppose this is as it is meant to BE. MayBE this is why I stay in confusion sometimes, too. However, talking something through, BEing heard out, and listening to the thinkingandfeeling I’ve only “heard” inside my head is hugely and deliciously beneficial.

The Gratitude in this line, for me, today, is simple. No conflict. None at all. BEing first to reach out, to make each effort, and take the initiative, these are all part of what I have done the past 3 years since moving East. At the outset I was wary and my efforts were anything BUT graceful. Yet with time I have learned to hold my head up and DO what ONLY I CAN DO.

BEing last, putting someone else’s need to BE the way he is ahead of my wanting him to BE what I’ve wanted, this, too has been the course I’ve travelled. So BE it. At least I know this to BE true.

BE Enough. Let what is [and is NOT] BE Enough. Accept. Love. And. Let. Go.

I love you, Currie

No comments: