Monday, July 2, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 2 July 2012


Always BElieve In Enough 
Ó2012 Currie Silver

Even when you’re NOT sure
When it seems utterly IMPOSSIBLE
To BElieve
Always… ALWAYS
BElieve In Enough

Earlier I was writing on this and I had one of those lightbulb moments where suddenly the big ominous shapes I was making out in the dark were revealed to BE Nothing more than shadows on the wall. Life is funny that way. At least MINE is…

Early on in Life I picked up the BElief that there was just so much, BEyond that, NO MORE, and that my “job” was to stay within the boundaries or, well, go without. And while I’d like to reveal that what I’d go without was food, candy, or toys, in other words, THINGS, what I had in my wee head was Love, Time, Affection, and Attention were in short supply and when they were given here or there that left only so much [or none at all] for me.

I think this isn’t unique, but to me, this morning, the disillusionment I have BElieved in, firmly, actually took me quite by surprise. It isn’t a proud moment, by any stretch, though it holds within it the promise of Real Change simply by changing that BElief. Even just a smidge…

I am grateful BEing wrong gives me hope.

I love you, Currie

No comments: