Friday, July 27, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 27 July 2012

BEgin Where I AM.Ó2012 Currie Silver 


Mazes create panic and hurry
Labyrinths allow pause and gentleness
And Life can BE both
Sometimes.

I don’t know anything that I have more trouble remembering than BEginning Where I AM. I haven’t ever really grasped it straightaway. Yet…

MayBE someday.

However, I DO recall this Way, eventually. Sometimes sooner than later.

I had something just STOP working yesterday. I was sure I could make it start up again. I tried things that made sense and then dug out the booklet. I read about my problem. Oh, call Service Centre for help it said. So I flipped through the rest of the booklet but guess what?! No number or even information about any Service Centre. I couldn’t even find the manufacturer. This booklet clearly had been relegated to the sidelines at the outset, though it’s funny how I didn’t note anything on it.

Well, sort of.

MayBE this is an inside-out and upside-down version of BEgin Where I AM. When I set this thing up I thought I had it. Easy. Simple. Straightforward. No thoughts of needing “service.”

So, Now my task is to BEgin Where I AM. I have no choice. No one to contact. No idea HOW to fix this even though I think I know what is wrong…

I love you, Currie

No comments: