Sunday, July 29, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 29 July 2012



Balance Comes When… Ó2012 Currie Silver


Balance Comes When…
It comes
I choose
It chooses ME.

Balance is a thing, neither good nor bad, just a thing. Even if it is “achieved” it canNOT BE contained. It is a fleeting experience and an inner knowing, yet Life never slows down enough that Balance can BE pointed to or held onto.

And, while a “thing” and NOT a destination, Balance can BE had, felt, chosen, and, yes, even kept. [In its own way.]

The lines I’ve been using the past week or so are from something I wrote back in early 2011. It has a lot of good stuff, things I can work with, but it is very limited. Conditional. Dependent upon much that I no longer hold in the same way I did then.

That’s sort of how Balance is. When I feel “in balance” I have to “lose it” to really notice it, certainly to acknowledge it. I had been living my Life, well into last year, with a LOT of conditions. If…Then… When…Then I CAN… It is no wonder I was feeling so scattered to the winds and spinning out on a regular basis, for seemingly no “real” reason.

I am grateful to have known Balance. Briefly. Fleetingly even. Now, at least, I understand its edges.

I love you, Currie

No comments: