Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 4 July 2012




Say Yes.EnJOY Change. Ó2012 Currie Silver

Say YES.
Open your heart.
Trust that what is IS for good
EnJOY Life, all of it
Changes and everything else.

How funny it is, as I am writing, that the song from Wicked, For Good, just popped onto my Pandora Quickmix. It’s a song that has inspired a good bit of my writing and art-making the past couple of years. I take it as a nod from the Universe that I am Right Where I Need To BE.

I have spent a Very Large Chunk of the past 6 years resisting Change. EnJOY it?! NOT ME!!! Resist and refuse and DENY it?!!! That’s more like it!! It’s sort of sad, sometimes, how much JOY I missed out on simply BEcause I was so resistant.

And yet…

That is My Life and My Story. In truth I wouldn’t change one thing. It took all that [and probably more that, thankfully, has vanished from memory] to arrive Here. And it will always BE thus. Life is a ride and even if I am a bit overwhelmed by its sudden jerks and dives and dips, I am committed to EnJOYing it, as it is, as it is NOT.

I am grateful for the ability and capacity I Now have to reflect on my Life.

I love you, Currie

No comments: