Thursday, July 19, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 19 July 2012

Play. Wonder. Ó2012 Currie Silver


Key ingredients for a BEautimous Life:
Play: Free, Directed, Purposeless, and PurposeFULL
Wonder: Stirred in gently
Bake at the Speed of Life for as long as you live.

I love my Life. This is NOT something you’d have even been able to force out of me in times NOT SO long ago. I always had a list of complaints and a multi-page PLAN for YOUR Improvement. [yes, I am embarrassed to admit this but if I keep it to myself, well, I could just mistake it and pull it out again, y’know?!]

Yet Now, when I wake in the morning, I am eager to BEgin the new day. Grateful BEyond expression for the gift of One More Day.

For a formerly-Eeyore type like ME, well, this is HUUUGE…

Today’s art is, would you BElieve, a used baby wipe?! Indeed. Back in April and early May I was cleaning out my art stash and I decided to take all the baby wipes I’ve used since BEginning to make my art and give them to the growing XXL-Ziploc at the museum for the kids. Then Daphne suggested I scan some of them [she thought they were amazing as-is] and I did. I selected just a few. And look, what fun I had playing and wondering…

I love you, Currie

No comments: