Saturday, July 21, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 21 July 2012


Wake Up Ó2012 Currie Silver

Wake Up
Easily
Early
With deLIGHT
Enthusiasm
Notice the day’s BEginning
BE part of it.

I “ran out of” lines to poem on so I am returning to something I wrote back in April 2011. Back when Life was really the same and so much different that I could NEVER have imagined I was on my way to HERE, NOW. [or even to Then, There]

It started without me. I didn’t change my  mind. Or my ways. I didn’t have the intention to up-end my Life and how I lived it. I really wasn’t actively involved in the matter.

However…

1 November 2010… for some reason I woke up wide awake at 4AM. I came out and BEgan my day, which was a Monday, with an eagerness uncharacteristic of me. I got a whole lot of stuff done and when I looked up again it was 6. I had that feeling of having had a Very Good Day. Cool Beaners, I thought, very cool beaners indeed!!!

Over the past 21 months I have rebuilt my days and thus my entire Life, by keeping with one small change of Creating New Habits That ENCOURAGE Me. Sounds so simple, and actually, it is, or was and still is, one change at a time… Just ONE.

I love you, Currie

No comments: