Monday, January 7, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 7 January 2013



When you BEgin
BEgin from Now
Here
This place & time
Really…
You won’t get anywhere
BEginning somewhere else.

Although I am often a determined rewriter of the Past, even THAT can only BE done from Here. From what I can see [and what I think I know] Now.

If I could have done “better” BEfore, I chose NOT to. If I just think I could have done better, I canNOT re-DO it, but I can BE Better Now.

It’s simple. Science I suppose. Though I do awfully enJOY a fanciful tale of Time Travel.

BEginning from Now, and from wherever Here is is Now… it’s easier, too, if I don’t hold my breath or stare longingly at the pictures in my head.

BEginning from Now means I keep myself open on ALL levels to discern and to sort and to see what it is that really fits NOW.

It is wondrous that our human mind can reflect on the Past and project, thus intend, onto the widescreen of the Future, but this is idle play compared with BEginning from Now.

While I BElieve that goals can BE wonderfully encouraging and give me a unique way to focus my energies, goals also keep me small, clip my wings, perhaps, and even steer me in quite the wrong direction.

I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Anke Martin said...

OH YES, The last paragraph! SO TRUE! I gave up on longtime goals, they prevent me from seeing the chances in life, like this job opportunity! I would have never discovered it, by being stuck to a plan! LOL....smiles to you! And thank you for the wonder-ful inspiration.

Smiles, Anke :)