Sunday, January 27, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 27 January 2013



Follow your own music
Beat your own drum
And make it up
As you go along
Live in sweet harmony
With all your Life

I’ve heard it said that we each march to our own beat. That we are a gazillion different points of energy colliding and yet we all keep on going. I suppose that is what I mean by Harmonise with Life.

We all have a unique perspective. No one can KNOW what another’s consciousness knows in precisely the same way. So there needs to BE Trust and a BElief in something greater. Something far greater.

It is a curious thing to live Life with your mind open. To dive deep and NOT worry about how far to the bottom. To simply BE in the sea completely.

As I grow and change and bloom Here, and Now, where I am at Present “re-planted,” I have to work hard to stay where my feet are. This is BEcause my mind is NOT so “grounded” and fixed to Time and Place.

This is my harmony. How I can, all on my own, sing in 3 or 4 or even 7-part harmony, and somehow reach each note without one cancelling out another. Without one reaching over the others to BE louder or another hiding, hoping NOT to BE missed.

I love you, Currie

No comments: