Thursday, January 10, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 10 January 2013




Although I have learned
A Lot
About myself
I continue to BE astonished
By my total lack of patience
And the immediacy of my frustration
When I attempt to DO things
MY way
On my schedule
As I think they should BE done…

I almost don’t need to write anything else. I am grateful to know myself so well. To see me yet again pushing the boulder up the waterfall…

I am grateful, too, that I have learned to step away. Stop. Let Go.

Even though I often start right up all over again. Whenever I DO immerse myself. Completely…

What is that, immersion?! Is it utter and complete fascination?? Is it something, when first glimpsed, that I must then attend to with all of me, no balance of Now in anything?! These are questions which hold within themselves their answers.

Can I learn to love the question, love the process of discovery, and most of all, love my exasperated impatient utterly enthralled focus?!

I hope so. Though I am sure I will need to apply some tools and practises to get out of the place that feels like sinking into quicksand.

I realise there are essential learnings in all this. Reminders of what I have learned BEfore. And even echoes of long-forgotten understandings of How Life Works…

I love you, Currie

No comments: