Thursday, January 17, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 17 January 2013



High Hopes and BIG Dreams
Plans and Possibilities
Listen to them
And lean into them
From the strength of Right Now

When you are just starting out in Life, a tiny helpless little mass of person, it’s easy to assume your foundation is strong.

Or strong enough.

As Life goes on, however, there are hints, clues, and sometimes in your face messages about what you SHOULD HAVE DONE BEfore “this happened” so you’d have something to fall back upon or at least a safe harbour… I know. Too well. How preparing. Can make. The difference.

I don’t regret that I’ve NOT had the safety net, back-up plan, or something to catch me. Which is strange. BEcause for so long I couldn’t BE or DO anything without sadness or anger accompanying me like an aura of gloom & doom. Like Eeyore’s little cloud…

What I feel Now is how incredibly freeing it is to lean into my own desire to live a full and delicious Life. A Life where my dreams dance. A Life where Hope is NOT a 4-letter word but an entrĂ©e and deLIGHT. A Life where possibilities are set loose to try and taste and soar sweetly. And a Life where plans aren’t laughed off or at but are embraced and supported in amazingly wondrous ways…

I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Anke Martin said...

I am so with you on this one :))))) GO CURRIE! LIVE YOUR LIFE! Smiles, Anke :)