Thursday, January 3, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 3 January 2013



Touch the magic
Go on
BE bold
Say YES!!
It will BE unforgettable

I am sometimes one who plays it safe. Waits. Reconsiders.

I BElieve in sleeping on things. On letting myself make a decision and then sit with it, unspoken, awhile. Usually days awhile. Often longer.

It has never failed me. NOT once. And, while I have “lost out” sometimes, I have never regretted it.

However…

I didn’t come straight from the Manufacturer this way. Oh NO… NOT EVEN close to this way.

I was impulsive, reactive, short-sighted, self-centered, and frankly I didn’t care a hoot what someone else might have to experience or how my actions would cause ripple effects.

I know where I learned to operate this way. And Now, much older, a wee bit wiser, I hope, I tend to lean toward touching magic. Toward getting into the flow and even at times the fiery hotness of a thing. Or a moment.

Today I will see an opportunity. I will have the I WANT THAT internal buzzer go on, loud, insistent, in a way that is rather unbearable to listen to.

And I will pause. Stop. Right there. Whatever I am DOing. And I will step outside of myself. [as only we can DO with ourselves, of course] And I will simply Let Go…

I love you, Currie

No comments: