Saturday, January 26, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 26 January 2013



I have a voice to use it
NOT to squash it
Or silence myself

I really am enJOYing the prompts I’ve made for myself this month. I find myself each morning taking time and really considering them. When I write, I am surprised that I tell myself deeper truths than I’ve even let myself think BEfore.

And then I come here. To Gratitude. To share. “Out loud.”

Like a several course meal, each piece of my Morning Practise stands on its own. In BEtween writing there is fiddling, as with this seahorse. Along the same lines as drawing over and over and over again the giraffe I shared yesterday, these colouring pages from Doodle Art Alley are teaching me other kinds of process and patience with myself as I practise them.

Often it is NOT the results or outcomes that count for me. It is the process and my progress through it that I care most about.

There is a deep and tender Gratitude growing in me for the way things work and how they play. Where previously I have rushed and been in a hurry to “get there,” Now I am content to BE Present for each step along My Journey.

I cherish learning and deeper understanding. True, whether these come with action or simply from BEing.

I love you, Currie

No comments: