Sunday, January 6, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 6 January 2013



Although it isn’t my first choice
[or often even in my top 5]
Choosing to start over
To BEgin again
Clean the slate…
It always has worked itself round to
BEing worth all the bother.

When I grow up I want to BE…

I could have finished that sentence like this: a teacher, a dog teacher, a writer, an explorer, an inventor. I mean, I can SEE me, young, mayBE at 5 or 7 and 8, so certain about My Life…

I never once allowed for all the massive lack of cooperation I’ve encountered.

I never once thought I could BEgin Again, really,  could truly Start Over and make a new completion to that sentence.

And yet here I find myself. A whole new idea looking at me, holding wide its welcoming arms.

This is what I both love and am utterly baffled by with Life.

How it goes along all nice and according to My Plan [LOL!!!] and then KABOOM!!! one morning I wake up and KNOW that this path, too, will take a fork, turning onto yet another.

And I will follow it there.

Trusting it implicitly.

Never doubting it has My Very Best Interests At Heart.

I don’t know why I think everything is summed-up, that this Life, NOW, is all there ever could BE

I love you, Currie

2 comments:

Leovi said...

Wonderful composition, beautiful colors and shapes. I most want to be all that you, ha ha.

Anke Martin said...

Oh Currie! Thank you...reading your posts feels good inside...once a pilgrim, always a pilgrim. LOL...smiles to you! :))) I enjoyed reading all your post I haven't read yet :)))) Smiles, Anke :)